Monday, May 30, 2011

Basophobic

"Basophobia"-Fear of Walking


Take a step, and then another
Take a breath, defy the thunder.
Close your eyes, I'll be right here
Just one more step, let's dry those tears.
The sky is vast, an endless sea
The ground is right there, under me.
I promise now, on this cool eve,
truth be told, an endless weave.
If you shall stumble,
tremble,
leap,
I grant to you, my soul to keep.
So take a step, and then another
and hang on tight, we're going farther.
Open your eyes, I'll be right here
You've gone so far, farewell to fear.
Sincerest of covenants, I swing to your hands
Catch this small parcel, rain in the lands.
Soak the warmth, upon your skin
I promise, love, the sky will win.
Take this step...
and then another
Take a breath, inhale this wonder.
You're running so fast, you're moving so far
and don't be afraid, to reach for the stars.
The heavens scream of the gold we've sewed,
So, don't look back, and keep your eyes on the road.
My soul to keep, love.
Truth be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment